Thank you for visiting the Products Review portion of my website where I will summarize and link you to the absolute best treatments for a variety of foot ailments!
Prior to getting started, I want to sincerely thank you for visiting my platform. I truly hope that the information that I have provided has been beneficial in educating you on conditions surrounding your health.
The Absolute Best Treatments for a Variety of Foot Ailments – My Goal
As a podiatric physician, it is my goal to provide you with pertinent information on a vast number of products that I am personally confident in.
My desire is that you:
- Entrust the knowledge that I have gained throughout my 10 years of advanced schooling and research, and
- Utilize the knowledge gained from my site in order to make advanced decisions on product purchases.
I sincerely believe that we, as a team, can prevent you from spending your hard-earned money on highly marketed products that simply do not work AND ensure that you purchase items that you will be completely satisfied with.
The Absolute Best Treatments for a Variety of Foot Ailments – How This Page Works
Below you will find links (in red) containing reviews on each of the products that I recommend based upon your specific ailment.
Simply click on the link and it will re-direct you to an informational summary or review on the product as well as tell you how to purchase the item!
If you are not interested in the review and would like to purchase the item directly from this page, simply click on the picture of the product and it will send you directly to the area of purchase. ((:
My platform is constantly evolving and I will consistently be adding new ailments with my treatment recommendations. So… bookmark this page so that you can refer back should any new foot conditions arrive in your life! ((:
So far, you will find my recommendations for the absolute best treatments for the following ailments (You can click on the ailment here and it will take you directly to that specific area of concern.):
- Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Purely Northwest Foot and Toenail System
- Zeta Clear Nail Solution
- Cure Ex Laser
- Antifungal Nail Polish
- Dr. Remedy Nail Polish
- DaniPro Antifungal Nail Polish
- Nail Care Products
- Equinox Heavy Duty Toenail Clipper
- Medicool MED2191 Turbo File 2 Professional Electric Nail Filing System
- Shoe Sanitizers
- SteriShoe UV Shoe Sanitizer
- Treatment of Foot Fungus
- Puriya Wonder Balm
- Treatment of Poor Circulation
- REVITIVE Circulation Booster
- Treatments for Corns & Calluses
- FootMate System Foot Brush Scrubber & Rejuvenating Gel
- O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream
- Amope PediPerfect Electric Foot File
- Dr. Foot’s Toe Tubes Padding
- Dr. Frederick’s Metatarsal Pad
- Treatments for Toe Deformities
- YogaBody Awesome Toes! Corrective Toe Spacers
- Treatment of Fibromyalgia Pain
- Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine by BioSchwartz
- Treatment of Diabetic Foot Pain
- Nerve Pain and Diabetes
- Sensory Neuropathy
- Penetrex Pain Relief Cream
- Motor Neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Sensory Neuropathy
- Circulatory Insufficiencies
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Pain Associated with Frequent Infections
- Nerve Pain and Diabetes
There are THREE products that I routinely recommend for the treatment of toenail fungus that are far superior to any other treatment regimen on the market.
With toenail fungus, NO TREATMENT will work over night. You MUST commit to daily treatment for an extended amount of time.
Because of this, it is crucial to decide on a treatment that you can stick with. I understand that every individual is different and thus each person will have a preference on one of the following products.
You can read more about all treatment options for toenail fungus by clicking HERE, but these below are the three products that I recommend on a daily basis to my patients with astounding results.
While each of these three products are extremely effective, my absolute favorite, overall product is Purely Northwest Foot and Toenail System because of the price and ease of ordering.
But… you will be ecstatic with the results of any of the following three in combating your toenail fungus!
Purely Northwest Foot and Toenail System (#1 in my book)
This 100% natural product actually includes 3 items:
- Purely Northwest ReNew Nail Solution – Topical Solution applied directly to the affected toenails.
- Purely Northwest Antifungal Body Wash – Topical scrub designed to prepare your toenails for treatment.
- Purely Northwest Tea Tree Oil Therapeutic Foot Soak – Topical foot soak to add an additional edge to your toenail fungus treatment.
This 100% natural product includes 2 different items:
- Zeta Clear Nail Solution – Topical Solution applied directly to the toenail fungus.
- Zeta Clear Oral Homeopathic Spray – Oral Homeopathic Spray to be applied under the tongue.
Antifungal Nail Polishes are to be used for the secondary treatment of toenail fungus in conjunction with one of the THREE products listed above.
You can read more about how Antifungal Nail Polishes can benefit you by clicking HERE.
There are actually two different brands of Antifungal Nail Polish that I routinely recommend.
Of the two brands, Dr. Remedy Nail Polish is my favorite due to the fact that there are more color options as well as a bundle offer which relates to a better price option. But… they are both fabulous options for an Antifungal Nail Polish.
NOTE: If you are wanting to mix and match products for the treatment of fungal nails or toenails, I recommend that you utilize the Cure Ex Antifungal Laser along with the Antifungal Nail Polish.
Utilizing both Purely Northwest Foot and Toenail System and Zeta Clear Nail Solution with the Antifungal Nail Polish decreases the effectiveness of the solution as the polish acts as a barrier!
To read more about how you can benefit from the use of shoe sanitizers, click HERE!
To read more in detail everything you ever wanted to know about Athlete’s Foot (a.k.a. foot fungus), click HERE!
Click HERE to learn everything you ever wanted to know about corns and calluses.
Click HERE to learn everything about how you can use toe separators for overlapping toes!
Sensory Nerve Pain and Diabetes
Motor Neuropathy Pain
Diabetic Foot Pain due to Decreased Circulation
Diabetic Muscle and Joint Pain
Pain due to Frequent Diabetic Infections
MORE TO COME!!!
Again… thank you for your time! I truly hope this helps!
I appreciate and welcome comments anywhere on my site and will dutifully respond to any questions, concerns or recommendations!
After all… I fully understand that this is all about you and my utmost goal is to educate you in making smart decisions on your health care!
Podiatric Physician and Owner of FixUglyNails.com